A gorgeous engagement party attended by friends and family of the soon-to-be bride and groom.
An engagement party is a great way to share exciting news with your family and friends. Maryam loved the lush green garden theme seen at weddings.
She wanted her engagement party to have a tropical vibe with a luxury feel, so the design team used black to elevate the decor. The gorgeous large tropical trees brought the perfect element. With pops of black and gold sprinkled throughout the room, from menu details to wine glasses and touches of anemones, the room sparkled and glowed, bringing the outdoors inside.
Here are helpful tips on planning your engagement party.
1. Find the perfect location
2. Select a theme for your engagement party: Formal or Informal
3. Prepare your guest list
4. Design the perfect engagement party invitation
5. Decide who pays for the engagement party?
6. Offer your guests a favor
7. Find the perfect outfit
8. Set up your gift registry
9. Establish who will host the engagement party
Venue: The Arlington Estate | Photography: Dave Abreu Photography | Planning: Fancy Fete Events | Flowers: Royal Orchid Florist | Decor: R5 Events (Trees) | Dance Floor: Designer Dance Floor | Rentals: Chair Man Mills | Invitations: Ivorie Paperie | Hair: Styling Your Beauty | Makeup: Leena Heravi | Entertainment: BB Blanc | Lounge Area: Detailz Couture| Videographer: Joel Lai