Dreaming of a fairytale wedding?
Every little girl dreams of a magical, romantic, and fairytale wedding day.
The inspiration for this wedding styled shoot was to create a real-life fairytale. Paulina of Events by Paulina always loved Sleeping Beauty, so she chose the feel and color inspiration from the Disney classic movie. The team’s blue use is inspired by the Mediterranean Sea, which is a significant part of the venue.
Planner and Event Designer: Events by Paulina | Venue: Villa Cimbrone | Photography: Gianni Di Natale | Flowers: Malafronte Fiori | Rentals: Wedding Solution | Linens: Fati Amor | Invitations: Wedding Stationery Italia | Hair and Makeup: Alessandro Mancino | Bride’s Dress: Passaro Sposa | Videography: Edit Studio | Floor Decor: Malafronte
Here are some great tips to help you plan your fairytale wedding.
1. For a winter fairytale wedding theme, consider silver with dusty blue
2. It’s always a good idea to look into Disney Inspired movies to find the princess that best suits your style.
3. For that perfect venue, look into some of the following locations.… Mansion, Museum, Castle, Gorgeous grounds, Villa or Estates
4. For your wedding dress, consider a full ball gown
5. Your invitation will set the tone of your wedding, so be sure the fairytale theme is evident. Consider gothic writing or use images like a storybook.