Pampas grass is a popular choice for wedding decor, especially for bohemian or rustic-themed weddings. This spectacular-styled shoot uniquely incorporates pampas grass. Here are some great tips for incorporating pampas grass in your wedding decor:
1. Pampas Grass Bouquets: Use pampas grass to create unique and textured bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids. You can combine pampas grass with other flowers, such as roses or eucalyptus, for a beautiful and bohemian look.
2. Pampas Grass Centerpieces: Create stunning centrepieces using pampas grass in tall vases. You can add other flowers and greenery for a more colourful and dynamic arrangement.
3. Pampas Grass Backdrops: Create a stunning photo backdrop using pampas grass. You can create a wall of pampas grass or use it as a border for a more subtle effect.
4. Pampas Grass Wedding Arch: Create a beautiful arch using pampas grass. You can create a simple arch using pampas grass and other flowers or add draping fabric for a more dramatic effect.
5. Pampas Grass Table Runners: Use pampas grass to create unique table runners for your reception tables. Adding other flowers and greenery creates a more colourful and textured look.
Flowers & Decor: Decor and More Events | Photography: Xposure Photographie | Venue: Maison Principale | Wedding Gown: White Montreal | Hair & Makeup: Studio Caroline Théoret | Jewellery: Eternal Diamonds | Table, Dishes & Rentals: Celebrations Group | Tuxedos: Blandin & Delloye | Cake & Sweets: Les Delices Lafrenaie