Emily and Wayne wanted to gear up for the wedding by doing a 2-day pre-wedding photoshoot in Lisbon. The photography team flew from Vancouver to Lisbon on a 2-day pre-wedding photoshoot. They shot at 3 stunning locations Belem Tower, Jerуnimos Monastery, and Monserrate Palace.
What is a pre-wedding session?
A pre-wedding session is often referred to as an engagement session but with the future bride wearing a wedding dress. As the name suggests, it is a photoshoot done 4~6 months prior to the wedding.
The couple would then go on a full-day shoot and go through many style changes and location changes. The photos will be then used towards invitation designs, wedding RSVP websites, and reception canvas display.
How far in advance should we book pre-weddings?
1. Minimum 2~3 months before you mail out your wedding invitations
2. Week 1-2: Booking + scheduling dates with your photographer & makeup artist
3. Week 3: This is when the shoot will take place.
4. Week 4: The couple will be able to make their photo selection
5. Week 5-6: Photographer needs time to work on retouching the photos
6. Week 7: Final images complete
Photography: JuMi Story | Hair and Makeup: Silvia Pro Mua | Dresses: Nicole Felicia Couture