A lavender wedding theme is a romantic and elegant choice for a wedding. Lavender is a beautiful and versatile color that can be incorporated into various aspects of the wedding, including the decorations, the floral arrangements, and even the food and drinks.
Here are some ideas for a lavender wedding theme:
- Decorations: Use lavender-colored linens for the tables and incorporate lavender flowers into the centrepieces. Hang lavender-colored streamers or lanterns from the ceiling or create a lavender arch for the ceremony.
- Floral arrangements: Use lavender roses, hydrangeas, and other flowers in bouquets, boutonnieres, and centrepieces. You could also add some greenery to give the arrangements more depth and texture.
- Food and drinks: Serve lavender-flavored cocktails, such as lavender lemonade or a lavender martini. You could also have lavender macarons or lavender-infused desserts.
- Attire: The bridesmaids could wear lavender-colored dresses, and the groomsmen could have lavender-colored ties or boutonnieres. The bride could wear a lavender sash or incorporate lavender into her bouquet.
- Favors: Give your guests lavender-scented candles or sachets as a thank you for attending.
Remember to keep the overall look and feel of the wedding consistent with the lavender theme, but don’t be afraid to incorporate other colors and elements that complement the lavender
Photographer: Savvy Leigh Photography | Event Designer: Events By Victoria | Location: The Kettle Room/Cabarrus Brewing | Fashion Designer: Chapel Market Shop | Cake: Cake Expressions By Lisa | Caterer: Curated Cocktails Catering | Floral Designer: Chelish Moore Flowers | Apparel: Mr. Tuxedo Rentals | Design and Decor: NicholBe Vintage Glassware Rentals | Dress Store: The Lily Rose | Beauty: The Lily Rose, Unveiled Beauty Bridal Hair and Makeup | DJ: Soulful Sounds | Signage: Love Lyte Signs | Invitations: Alexis Scott Designs | Professional: Darby Decor and Rentals