Find a wedding caterer to help you. Full-service caterer for weddings or corporate events. Find some of Montreal's top caterers.
Food District | Wedding menu planning should be one of the most fun parts of your planning process. After all what could be better than your favourite foods in one fantastic menu. Not to mention having a taster along the way! We really believe the small things make a big difference. From the look and feel of the venue to the table décor, ambience and feel of the day. We take care of the details so you can enjoy your day.
Book your consultation | (514) 344-1025
Las Olas Traiteur
Las Olas Traiteur | Food trucks, cocktail buffets, cold and hot buffets, banquet style, Las Olas caters to your needs! For all your wedding catering needs large or small. We take pride in inspiring the human spirit, one person, one event, one experience at a time.
Book your consultation | (514) 762-1405
Some key questions to ask your caterer.
1. How long have they been in business?
2. How many events/weddings do they cater per year?
3.Can you arrange for a tasting?
4. Are they catering other events on the same day?
5.Is there a cost for setup and take down?
6. What are the different ways the caterer serves food? Buffet, family style, individual plates?
7.Can they accommodate special requests such as gluten-free, kosher, vegetarian etc?
8.Can you create a themed food menu?
9. How many guests can they accommodate?
10.How many servers will be provided?
11. What it their cancellation policy?
12. What is the gratuity percentage?