Coloured gowns and vintage props house this spring bridal shoot
The fearlessness and willingness of today’s brides to try different looks is what inspired this whimsical spring bridal fashion shoot. Take your pick from a beaded lavender gown, blue floral jumpsuit and bouncy tulle overskirt. The added vintage props and decor complete the scene with a touch of whimsicality.
Browse our wedding vendor list and read their reviews!
Reception Halls | Bridal Boutiques | Wedding Florists
Whimsical Spring Bridal Fashion
Photographer: Magnolia Studio | Concept Creator & Art Director: Patrizia Castiglione | Hair & Makeup: Dimitra Pagano of Beauty on Wheels | Jewellery: Creations Georgianni | Rentals: Joe’s Prop House | Flowers: NDG Florist | Model: Laurence Diotte of Montage Models
1. Dress: Celeste by Di Carlo Couture | Rentals: Joe’s Prop House | Flowers: NDG Florist
2. Veil: La Castiglione Veil by Di Carlo Couture
3. Slip: Monique LHuillier
4. Dress: Roma by Di Carlo Couture
5. Rentals: Joe’s Prop House | Flowers: NDG Florist
6. Dress: Yolan Cris available at White Montreal
7. Dress: Galleria della Sposa
8. Dress: Chanterelle by Melissa Gentile Bridal Couture