The agency AM Events & Lifestyle wanted to create something that highlighted the French savoir-faire. They wanted to show all the possibilities couples have to create a luxurious and intimate snowy wedding in the French Alps.
Located directly on the Mont d’Arbois slopes the Four Seasons Hotel Megève offered this couple a very chic and contemporary wedding in the heart of the French Alps.
Planning: AM Events & Lifestyle | Venue: Four Seasons Megève | Photography: Sylvain Bouzat | Brides Dress: Max Chaoul | Jewellery: Jean Benoit Dutel | Groom’s Attire: Blandin & Delloye | Flowers: Sonya Flowers | Invitations: Onze Avril| Cake: Four Seasons Megève | Hair & Makeup: Virginie Debourg| Video: Gordon Wedding Films| Wedding Shoes: Mademoiselle Rose| Fine Jewelry: Elise Tsikis Paris | Wedding Ceremony Venue: Cote 2000, Megève
Winter weddings are becoming more popular every year.
Choosing the right theme for your winter wedding will allow you to coordinate the stationery, wedding attire, location, color theme, and decor. This gorgeous wedding is sure to inspire you.
Some great tips for a winter wedding at home or in a gorgeous destination
• Choose a winter wedding dress suitable for the season with heavier, warmer fabrics and longer sleeves.
• Choose wedding shoes that will be easy to walk on snow and ice.
• Choose flowers that are in season.
• Arrange a sleigh as transportation between ceremony and reception
• Offer your guests a warm drink such as eggnog or hot chocolate
• Offer your guests custom mittens or wraps for the ceremony
• Have a coat check available for your guests winter clothing during the ceremony
• For the ceremony arch, choose greenery and minimize the number of flowers because they will wither in frosty weather.